BIPEA is the representative of France in EURACHEM.
Eurachem is a network of organisations in Europe having the objective of establishing a system for the international traceability of chemical measurements and the promotion of good quality practices.
Since 2014, BIPEA is involved in Eurachem by participating in technical working groups, translating technical brochures into French language and organizing scientific training for laboratory managers, quality managers and technicians.
Translated leaflets are available below (in French):
- How can PT help my laboratory?
- Selecting the right proficiency testing scheme for my laboratory
- Proficiency testing – how much and how often?
- Use of surplus proficiency test items
- Investigating poor performance in proficiency testing
- Proficiency testing schemes for sampling
More information about Eurachem available here: EURACHEM website.